The expert Immigration Attorneys at The Fogle Law Firm, LLC are happy to discuss immigration matters and options with any prospective client. However, because of Mr. Fogle’s nationally recognized expertise and the team of attorneys he has assembled and supervises, the firm receives a large number of calls and e-mails and inquiries daily regarding new immigration matters. Therefore, our policy regarding consultations is as follows:
- The fee for a consultation for new prospective clients either in person or via telephone or video-conference via SKYPE is US$200 for a consultation with any of the attorneys other than Mr. Fogle (the general guideline is about half an hour depending on the situation).
- Because of the high demand for Mr. Fogle’s expertise due to his prominence in the field and over 26 years of Immigration practice, the consultation fee for Mr. Fogle is $300.
- Returning clients are given consideration for reduced or waived consultation fees.
- The consultation fee must be paid prior to the consultation and the appointment must be scheduled with our office. If the consultation is via telephone from outside of the United States, you will be expected to call the office at the time of your scheduled consultation. You may call any of the offices to schedule a consultation, however, it is suggested you call the office closest to you.
- The fee for a consultation by e-mail is the same as above and must be paid prior to the consultation and the consultation can include a number of e-mails reasonably calculated to respond to the particular situation of the client.
- PLEASE NOTE THE CONSULTATION FEE IS FREE IF YOU HIRE US. If you decide to hire The Fogle Law Firm, LLC to represent you, the consultation fee will be credited towards the legal fee set for the services we are to provide.
- Payment should be by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card and you can either pay online through our “Make a Payment” button or we will fax or e-mail written authorization to charge to your card.
Please contact us directly if there are any questions or concerns regarding the above information.